B2B Marketing Automation Software.
It will identify leads & deliver revenue for you.
Automatically nurture your leads
- Send your cold leads directly into a lead nurturing campaign.
- Re-market to website leads based on their behaviour.
- Automate your marketing to create sales-ready leads.
Right people. Right time. Right content.
- Automation that allows you to tailor relevant content to people based on preferences.
- Base your campaign content on prospects individual interactions within your emails.
- Visualise entire email journeys. Make them a reality with a drag & drop editor.
Manage your marketing in one place
- Integrate your marketing automation directly into your CRM and current pipeline work.
- Segment your data for targeted marketing campaigns across all channels.
- Handle every aspect of your marketing in one place, from automated social media posts to event management.
Gain more from UK marketing automation
- Include individual & bulk purchased data in your email campaigns.
- Abide by less restrictive UK email marketing laws.
- Create smarter automated marketing to generate quality leads for your business.
Success contributed to automation technology
Quality of leads
Some of Our Platform Features & Benefits
What is Marketing Automation Software?
Marketing Automation Software is a suite of technologies that allows you to plan, build and report on your marketing campaigns automatically. With marketing often falling down at some hurdle, whether it be concept or delivery, a marketing automation platform helps you anticipate and execute marketing strategies successfully. Saving time and resources in the process.
Why you need automated B2B marketing software
Let’s face it. Your prospects don’t care about your business. They care about what is relevant to their needs. To make sure you are marketing to those needs, you need a long-term strategical approach driven by your customer insight. To get there, you need a marketing automation tool that allows you to focus on the results of a campaign rather than the structure and execution.
How B2B marketing automation is the solution
With tracking technology, you can visualise how and why your prospects act the way they do throughout your marketing campaigns. This allows you to adapt your marketing campaigns until you get the results your pipeline needs. Once you see the real behaviour within your campaigns, you’ll be able to produce results more accurately too.