You’ve got website visitors! But what do you do with them? Find out the key steps to take once you’ve seen a company browsing your website.
Remember the days of cold calling? You didn’t know the customer and they certainly didn’t know you. You bartered and charmed your way into a sale if you could, but more often than not you were greeted with the dial tone. Those days are long gone. See how you can drive more new business in…
A lot of time, effort and money is spent on your website, but did you know that on average only 2% of your website visitors will actually make contact with you? So what about the other 98%? Don’t you want to know who these visitors are, to contact, sell to and increase revenue?
GatorLeads role is to provide you with essential information on your website visitors and their behaviour on your site. CRM integration with GatorLeads will enable GatorLeads to push all of your visitor data into your own system, to ensure even more effective and hassle free visitor identification and tracking.
If you want to ensure that you can warm up and nurture your leads to be sales ready, you need to know which tools can help you. Cut the time and effort out of having to constantly get in contact with your leads with these key features.
Unlike similar platforms, who base a site visitor’s interests on the amount of time spent on your website and pages, GatorLeads will score your pages, and therefore your leads, based on what they are actually looking at.
In today’s digital age, social media is becoming an integral platform for millions of users. LinkedIn isn’t just one that you need to know, it’s one where your personal profile can make you stand out from the crowd and land your next big client or role.
GatorLeads Insights feature is a powerful and extremely useful addition to the CommuniGator platform. Insights is able to show you the companies who have visited your website, segmented by geographical location, industry type, company size and traffic source, displayed in easy to use analyse graphs.
GatorLeads founding principle of being able to identify companies that have been on your website, then rate their potential through lead scoring, has just got even better thanks to personalised URL’s or PURL’s for short. This means that you can track your 1 to 1 emails while marketing takes care of the 1 to many.
With over 500 million tweets sent per day, it can be difficult to get your Tweet interacted with. If you want a higher click through rate, you’re going to need to know these 7 ways to help your tweet be as effective as possible.